Records Management Solutions
COSEKE Records and Information Management is part of a complete process and content management framework that supports the entire lifecycle of important business content—from capture and retention to archiving and destruction.
Seamless Records and Information Management Functionality
Our RIM solutions are built on a proven and comprehensive process and content management platform. Retention Policy Manager, as part of the full product family, seamlessly adds records and information management functionality to familiar work processes for areas like human resources, accounting, or contracts management. This helps staff concentrate on day-to-day business activities while fulfilling specific records management and compliance needs.
When properly implemented, these products effectively manage an organization’s most valuable information assets, and as a result:
1. Ensure compliance with government and industry records retention requirements.
2. Reduce risk in the event of civil litigation or government investigation.
3. Minimize storage costs and free up server space for critical information.
4. Reallocate staff resources for more useful business activities.
5. Organize paper and electronic information for immediate retrieval.
6. Protect mission-critical information against loss or unintended destruction.
Functional Highlights of RIM Solutions Include:
Create and manage file plans to manage records, increasing accessibility, accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements
Perform record declaration with additional access, modification and deletion security to ensure records are retained according to policy
Quickly define time- and event-based document retention policies with multiple phases
Manage and track electronic and physical documents in a single system
Generate a certificate of destruction and produce a chain of custody
Destroy, transfer to storage (online/nearline/offline) or retain data permanently
Require a user, or users in a set order, to approve transfers or destruction
Easily create holds that prevent the modification or deletion of information
Maintain instant accessibility and provable integrity of document content